Fw: XBMC Karaoke - with Sonos :-)

  • Subject: Fw: XBMC Karaoke - with Sonos :-)
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 17:12:47 +0100

Coochy coo - who's Mr Grumpy :-)

If I was a betting man, I reckon you'll be singing along to Kadgagoogoo in
your Bentley. Arms in the air - to the left, to the right.....

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/10/2005 17:10 -----

Discussion