Re: x10, CBUS, and a VIOM - your views?

Rather than a Viom - what about a xAP Netiom - same control of response
either via the relays or the xAP X10 conduit and later expansion to any
xAP I/O device including CBus or relays (via Netiom) ,  X10  or other
lighting system (maybe Dynatron / DMX / Linet etc).  Requires use
(currently) of a xAP BSC software mapper application, (running on Windows).

Kevin