From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Simon Kennedy
Sent: 07 October 2005 18:12
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Grrr.... XBOX!

Paul Gordon wrote:

> OK, can I ask for a quick show of (virtual) hands...
>
> Which modchips do you use?
>
> And does that choice have any standout features or limitations? (i.e.
> why did you choose that chip instead of any other?)
>
> Many thanks
>
> Paul G.

I bought an Xecuter 2.6 CE with the xaptr solderless installer.

Bought from www.kanection.co.uk, ordered on Friday, arrived on Monday.

It has 1MB memory which you can either put a 1MB BIOS or 2 x 512KB
BIOS's and switch between the 2 banks.

Took me about 5-10 minutes to get the case open and 5 mins to install
the modchip and put it back together the first time.

Then whilst trawling the web someone suggested to put the switches on
the back of the case with the wires going through the network port hole.
So off came the case again...

Regards
Simon Kennedy

PS - I actually ended up with screw spare but couldn't be bothered to
find out where it came from.

Home repair improvement
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Home+repair+improvement&w1=Home+repair+
improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=MLGt2F2TVtrr2YcacUU0qw>
Computer stuff
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme
nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=2sxQi50YIBVwOIAE71ucEw>
 	High
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp
uter+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=HvfUCgvJ_iHbyE8V4ToVSQ>

" on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: