Re: CBUS and normal switches

  • Subject: Re: CBUS and normal switches
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:21:42 +1000

Hi Mick

> Oh just one thing to be aware of the bus coupler is a small device
> designed
> to be hidden in a backbox/ceiling/stud wall...the aux is a din mounted
> module and is MUCH bigger.same size as a PC interface if I recall
> correctly

Yeah i think your correct , But my AUX modules were mounted in the old CBUS
housings , i had to remove them to fit them into my Control box...You will
see them in the CBUS Review i  did a while back.......
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1173.html

Frank

> Oh just one thing to be aware of the bus coupler is a small device
> designed
> to be hidden in a backbox/ceiling/stud wall...the aux is a din mounted
> module and is MUCH bigger.same size as a PC interface if I recall
> correctly
>

> Mick
>

>  _____

 Terms of Service.

>>  _____

>> Yahoo! Groups Links

>  _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

"
> on the web.
>
> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.

>  _____

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=MLGt2F2TVtrr2YcacUU0qw>
> repair improvement
>
> Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=2sxQi50YIBVwOIAE71ucEw>
 stuff

> High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp

uter+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=HvfUCgvJ_iHbyE8V4ToVSQ>