Re: Re: [OT] : Any advice on a decent integrated dishwasher ?

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 15:51 +0100, Marcus Warrington wrote:
> Mmm.. 2 replies so far and both for Bosch... am I spotting a trend ?

Yes, but.

I also run a Bosch, given to me by my parents, who replaced it when they
bought a new kitchen.

It sat in their their old kitchen for about 5 years, then in their
garage for 2, then in our house for 5.

HOWEVER... all this tells you is that Bosch built good appliances 12
years ago, not that they do so now.

Kenneth Watt is a "Pro" when it comes to appliances. I'd treat
his
emails with about 100 times as much weight as mine in this area, and get
off to his site - www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk - as others have suggested.

Regards,

Mark