RE: HOW-TO: Set up keyless entry to your house via your cellphone

  • Subject: RE: HOW-TO: Set up keyless entry to your house via your cellphone
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:29:34 +0100

Since it talked about assigning a VoIP number I'd assumed that this guy
had taken out a specific number that only opens the door and is not
connected to a telephone at all. An not, as some of the comments under
the article suggested, that calling his regular home phone would release
the door. While it's a bit more secure (i.e. you don't give the number
out to anyone else) it's clearly not fool-proof.

Cheers,

Tim.