Re: {OT} Inside Out Yorks and Lincs

It directed me to a GFK control panel to fill in the diary but there
is a reference to downloading the app on there.

"The Interactive Media Player will be available for you to download
from the end of September. So that you are able to access this we
will contact you by e-mail with your password and login addresses
which you will need to use to download the Interactive Media Player."

No word as yet :-(

I wonder if this means that the three month trial will be reduced by
the number of weeks that we are waiting for the player?

Don