Re: [OT] Wireless Phone Extenders

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Wireless Phone Extenders
  • From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 23:51:46 +0100

I have used one of these for a couple of years to save my wife from the
horrors of a phone cable supplying our (in her words) indispensable TIVO -
well, it just stopped working - Being a man I naturally took both ends
apart
to look for "problems" dunno what I expected to find, not being
able to
understand a wheatstone bridge - but hey.  Is it likely to be trashed
beyond
repair, or is it worth getting a grown-up to take a look at it for me?

It came from Ebay, so no ideas when it was new originally.

TIA

Tim.

ps how difficult is it to put Tivo on a wireless LAN - or is that a job for
a grown-up too?