From: Paul Gale <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 04 October 2005 09:02
Subject: [ukha_d] VGA Matrix switcher needed

Anyone know of a VGA (high res) matrix switcher - I need to be able to feed
the output from 4-5 PC's into it, some of which have triple VGA displays
and
display them on a combination of my three large desktop displays. A bit
like
a very high end KVM. It's important that any input can be programmed to
display on any of the displays.

Thanks,

Paul.