Re: [OT] VoIP advice

At 22:42 02/10/2005, you wrote:

>I have since discovered an alternative service from Vonage which
>although does cost =A310 / month, all local and national calls are
>then free, you get a `normal' area code phone number (I have an 0207
>one with skype) and you don't need a PC on all the time (not a big
>deal cos like most of us that's covered already).  I just wandered
>is any of you have used either of these, or others, as a full time
>replacement phone service and have any thoughts.
>
>Thanks
>
>Brian

Brian,

You should also check www.voipfone.co.uk
They offer a variety of "bundle" minutes which you can use to
match your=20
usage partners.
If you make lots of phonecalls abroad, their prices to quite a few=20
countries (including many european and US) are down to 1p per minute.

They also have a wide variety of facilities for web-access, sms texting,
et=
and they do "real non-geographical number".

Vassilis