From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Neil Ball
Sent: 02 October 2005 19:28
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] RE: LCD TV

Samsung LE32R41BDX from Waratah.co.uk or similar for around =A3850
delivere=
d.
IDTV, HDMI in, PC in with 1:1 pixel mapping, component in=85picture is
fantastic, looks good as well. There is a firmware upgrade from Samsung to
fix a problem with picture tearing when using some inputs/resolutions =96
s=
ee
AVForums for more info.

=20