From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of Ian Oliver
Sent: Mon 28/11/2005 14:23
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] PC with good scart output

To let me see a good quality picture on two main TVs, but also pipe UHF
to come others, it's better if all my gear chucks out RGB and also
CVBS.

Sadly some kit, mainly my networked media player, won't do this.

And it seems *very* difficult to get a PC to do this, and even if you
do there is no widescreen switching and you struggle to get software
that will handle generating 16:9 anamorphic.

Or does someone know about a PC video card that managed the "holy
grail" of a decent SCART output?

Or what about an xbox?

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire

" on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.