[OT] Wanted: P4 CPU

Does anyone have a NORTHWOOD or WILLAMETTE core socket 478 P4 533fsb CPU
su=
rplus to requirements? - I have a machine that doesn't like the newer
Presc=
ott core P4's or the "D" Celerons, so it's proving a bit tricky
to source a=
CPU for it... There is *one* compatible CPU available at Scan, but it's ov=
er =A3100, - and seing as this was only ever meant to be a cheap-as-chips
s=
pare PC, that's a bit galling... I bought the cheapest Celeron I could
find=
for it, - =A341, but this has turned out to not be compatible. - Apparentl=
y this machine only likes the "A" model celerons, but no-one
seems to sell =
those new any more...
=20
I'm bidding on a couple on Ebay for around the =A330-=A340 mark, - which
is=
more like the kind of price I want to pay for this machine, but with a cou=
ple of days left in both auctions, who knows if I'll get either of them,
an=
d I'm not going to be drawn in to paying much more than this for them...
=20
So if anyone has a spare suitable CPU that you'd be willing to sell or
trad=
e, then drop me mail off-list please!
=20
Cheers.