Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

Re: [OT] XDA Exec £125

Damn, pity it comes as a contract phone. I was looking at this the other
day but opted for the Dopod 838 which is slightly smaller and quad band.
Don't need 3G as not available here anyway (by the way, over here in
Asia, the O2 XDAexec is called the Dopod 900 but identical)

I wanted something with a PDA feature running Windows Mobile but not as
big as a normal PDA, which the Exec is so I opted for the 838.
www.dopodasia.com  You'll see the 900 on there, which looks almost
identical to the Exec except for the colour. It does come in silver or
black over here.

Regards
Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
http://www.v8carlton.com
---