Re: [OT] Eclipse ADSL problems

> Well it's not back up for me - I'm suffering from a stale connection
> at the exchange and am waiting for it to be reset.

yeah - same here, in fact, I have spoken to a few people (in a support
capacity) this afternoon with multiple eclipse accounts in place...

out of 28 eclipse installations, *none* of them are back online yet.
I'm using a customer's PC on Pipex...

I know it's [OT], and rightly so... but is *anyone* here on eclipse
with a static IP address actually connected again? It would help give
some peace of mind to know that there's an actual end in sight to this.

I have been a major fan of Eclipse up until now, but this seems to be
a very poor response to an absolutely massive outage - and the website
updates downplaying the scale of the problem don't seem to quite tie
up with what I am hearing from users.

Ian