Latest message you have seen: Automated Home - Latest Forum Posts

Re: OT?!? maybe...person tracking video recording

  • Subject: Re: OT?!? maybe...person tracking video recording
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:00:02 -0000

LOL Guess I should have expected that!

I see your point however I guess even the most expensive military
based motion tracking hardware would be cheaper than the lesser
spotted model 38F!!

and I need a solution that doesn't suffer from outages due to
shopping, sleep, food, drink or just a general having a strop outage!!!

So....anyone any other ideas apart from get a girlfriend?!!

Cheers

Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Adrian <yahoo@n...> wrote:

> Noel
>
> I have exactly what your after, had mine for a couple of years now and
> works a treat, can be a little temperamental at times but does work
>
> Mines a girlfriend, model 38F
>

> sorry couldnt resist :)
>
> Ade
>

> noel_pilot wrote:
>
> >firstly my apologies thats a pants subject but couldn't figure how
> >word it!
> >
> >What I want to do is have a video camera setup that can track me
as I
> >move about and record me.
> >
> >now im sure something must exist but im sure it must be
horrendously