Latest message you have seen: Automated Home - Latest Forum Posts

Re: Whole house power metering?

  • Subject: Re: Whole house power metering?
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:09:49 -0000

I was talking to a guy at a large UK utility company and he was
telling me about a simple and cheap device that you could stick onto
the old dial type meters. It can read the dials and send the
readings to a PC.

I will see him next week so will try and get some more information
if that would help.

Regards
Ian