Latest message you have seen: Re: Kaleidescape system - questions?

Fw: Touchscreen (DIY) + Comfort + HomeSeer

  • Subject: Fw: Touchscreen (DIY) + Comfort + HomeSeer
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:35:36 +0000

Well, I've sort of got XLobby with xAP working - I think ! Some
instructions wouldnt go amis...

I've got the HomeSeer xAP Plugin installed - and it's detected
something/some sort of event. So looking good so far. Again, what we now
need is the ability of the HomeSeer plugin to send "KB x"
commands to the
UCM.

Next is the be able to get xAP to send HomeSeer a signal to send on that
command - it only seems to support 4 HomeSeer commands, so it all depends
on getting the plugin to play ball.

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 16/11/2005 21:33 -----

Discussion