Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] iPod video conversion

Re: Irrigation System Pics

Hi Frank

> http://www.hobby.armaghelectrical.com.au/

I'm very impressed with the neatness of your installation, puts mine to
shame a bit.

I have manual switches on my setup which do the same as your RF ability.
Very useful as I have one of my valves connected to a standard hosepipe
which the kids can use or Wifey for those tasks like pots, baskets etc.
which are not automated. All these manual switches are on a 1 hour timer
so Wifey can leave them on for soaking a tree or something. It also
safeguards against the kids leaving it on after playing.

Anyway, well done

Ian

"Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx