From: Robert Kearns <robkearns@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 15 November 2005 08:31
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} RE: [ukha_d] C-bus Channel won't turn off...

<http://www.rolec.net>
> > dean@xxxxxxx
> > Tel: 01908-210677
> > Fax: 01908-210678
> >
> > The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is
intended
> > solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of
information in it
> > by
> > anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
solely
> > those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The
Rolec
> > Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended
recipient
> > please
> > contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx

> > _____

Of
> > Robert Kearns
> > Sent: 15 November 2005 00:54
> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: [ukha_d] C-bus Channel won't turn off...
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I had a downlighter blow this evening which tripped the mcb that
covers
> > the
> > whole 8 channel dimmers. After resetting the mcb all channels are
ok
> > except
> > the one that blow, It's on but I can't turn it off.
> >
> > The led on the switch goes on and off, and I can see the network
messages
> > in
> > the C-Gate window, but the actually lights don't respond.
> >
> > I've tried turning the channel on and off at the 8 channel dimmer
unit
but
> > that doesn't work ether.
> >
> > I'll have to leave it on for the night and have another look in
the
> > morning.
> >
> > Is there a way to do some sort of cold restart. I've tried just
powering
> > the
> > dimmers down and up again but that has no affect.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Rob

> > <

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
> > cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement Computer
> > <

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> > 7AJg> stuff High
> > <

uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>

> > Improvement
> > <

w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI