Latest message you have seen: RE: FW: Poll of HA kit/ lighting systems

[Advert] - Many Bits for sale

  • Subject: [Advert] - Many Bits for sale
  • From: "David Irwin" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:19:26 -0000

After a clear out, I have found a number of bits and pieces to clear out. I
will list them on ebay if no-one is interested, but wanted to offer them to
you all first:

PCMCIA Cards:
Xircom CompactCard Ethernet 10 (x4)
Xircom RealPort Ethernet 10 (x4)
Xircom RealPort2 GlobalACCESS 56k Modem PC Card (Model: R2BM56WGA)
Xircom CreditCard Ethernet+Modem 33.6
Adaptec SlimSCSI 1460
Adaptec SlimSCSI 1480
3Com Megagertz 10 Mbps LAN PC Card (Model: 3CCE589ET)
3Com Megahertz 10/100 Mbps LAN PC Card (Model: 3CCFE574BT) (x2)
3Com Megahertz 10/100 Mbps LAN CardBus PC Card (Model: 3CCFE575CT) (x2)
D-Link DFE-650TX
D-Link DTA-128 plus (ISDN TA Card)

PCi/AGP Cards:
Ati All-In-Wonder Radeon 32Mb (With break-out connectors)
D-Link DE-220 PCI Card

I have some other miscalaneous cards, PCMCIA network cards, modems and so
forth. If you are interested these either as a job lot, or individually
please let me know. I can provide additional details as well as required.

If you are interested please contact me off-list.

Thanks