Re: Sky digibox displaying caller id number??

I think I've probably played about with the sky remote commands as
much as anyone else, and I can't think of a way :-(
(or at least not something unobtrusive and quick - you could go into
the 'compose email' or some such box that's somewhere in the
interactive apps.)

Joseph

--
Joseph Heenan, Glasgow, UK              http://www.heenan.me.uk/
[ opinions expressed are my own and may not coincide ]