RE: Re: 3Com Wireless ADSL Firewall Modem Router Opinions

  • Subject: RE: Re: 3Com Wireless ADSL Firewall Modem Router Opinions
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:07:07 -0000

Steve, Rob,

Thanks very much, that's useful feedback.

Do you remember if the PC card has a connector for an external antenna?
Are you happy with the range? 100m is claimed in the blurb.

The router also appears to run on 10-30V so in my application I could
always run it off 24VDC if the PSU wasn't multi-voltage.

I just need to decide whether to go for the USB adaptor or the PC card
now...

Cheers,

Tim.