Re: Re: Comfort - Does anyone have For Sale?

Give me a shout offlist - I haven't yet installed my Comfort (Ultra) as
there was already a maintained alarm system in my new home when I moved
and I have been able to get that to do almost everything I need - not
quite as flexible as Comfort but it's probably going to meet all my
needs...  I have a few expansion bits too including UCM and C-Bus
interface.

Kevin

<john_macnamara@h...>