DIY Electronics

Interesting post on the forums I'm cutting and pasting here for everyone's
info...

M.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=632

Hello...

I represent a new UK company called Cool Components.

Our philiosophy is to offer electronics components at low cost, with cheap
high speed shipping.

The founders of the business started Cool Components because they were fed
up with the amount of shipping big companies in the UK were charging for
small items. Our shipping costs are tiny by comparison.

At the moment we supply a carefully selected range of PIC microprocessors,
GPS engines and LCD displays.

In the future we'll be widening out our range of products, hopefully to
include X10 devices.

We will also be producing breakout boards to make using the components easy
and simple.

Please come and have a look -

www.coolcomponents.co.uk

Tell us what you would like to see us selling or developing.

Regards
Cool Components
(for those Eureka moments)