introduction

  • Subject: introduction
  • From: ben morris <ben_e_m@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:16:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all

My name is ben and i am currently a student at leeds metropoliton
univercity.  I am in the final year of a computing degree and have chosen
to research smart house technologies to produce a flexable home management
application for my final project.  Any ideas, feedback or information you
can help me with will be most useful and if there is anything i can help
ypu with let me know.

cheers

Ben