Latest message you have seen: Re: Cheapest, quietest, smallest computer for exchange

RE: Re: Xbox and Region 1 DVDsmS

  • Subject: RE: Re: Xbox and Region 1 DVDsmS
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:56:44 +0100

Playing the individual VOBs was what I was thinking. The only other
thought I had was stripping out the region coding and re-burning to DVD
to play in the standard MS dash. Sort of negates the point of getting R1
discs then though :-/

For a bit of info on playing/streaming ISOs, have a look in the archives
(http://www.ukha-archive.com/)
for the thread titled "XBMC, and ISO
images..."

Thanks,