Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: MS Server OS's : Don't get it

Re: Re: New Xbox MTV Show Torrent

Now that's more like it !

So this babies going to be silent then - excellent.

Mind you - I think they've spent as much on styling the executive
producer as they have the box itself :-) Where did they get Mr dark
and mysterious (J Allard) from.

They do seem to be focusing on the gaming side a lot (yes I know it's
a games console) but I think the movies and music playback is just as
important - as per the interest in the xbmc and using the xbox as a
Windows Media Center extender - not much being said about that.

Still yet to hear about the price as well - it's not going to be
cheap I fear.