Latest message you have seen: [OT] Footballers wanted.

RE: New access point required

  • Subject: RE: New access point required
  • From: "Jim Andrews" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:45:12 +0100

If you are sticking with the Linksys firmware, make sure they have the
latest
version as mine were supplied with an early v1.

Current is v2.08, watch upgrading as you have to run through all versions,
you
can't just jump to the latest (I think it's to do with updates to the
firmware
loader itself).

Jim