Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Does the following landline phone exist?

RE: [OT] - Changing drive letters

  • Subject: RE: [OT] - Changing drive letters
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 01:29:35 +0100

I believe we both have the same laptop - A117S? - and the below works on
mine as I always set my optical and network drives to be "high"
letters
(from Z backwards).

Make sure that when you right-click on the drive entry under Disk
Management
to get the "Change Drive Letter And Paths" option that you do so
on the grey
block to the *LEFT*  of the area where it would show the partition
information (i.e in the area where it says "Disk 1 Removable (F:) No
Media"
on my lappy).

Phil