Latest message you have seen: Re: Siemans Gigaset A510(H) handset?

RE: Charting software for web use?

  • Subject: RE: Charting software for web use?
  • From: "aashram" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:44:59 +0100

one thing I have found in the aquarium retail is the
bloated prices going around.
I bought some lights from my local store for 58quid
then saw them on line for 24. I have seen so much of
that. I complained to my local store who I have got
to know well and he immediately reduced the price.
what nonsense.