Latest message you have seen: RE: 19" rack recommendations

Re: SMART HOME SHOW SET TO DOUBLE IN SIZE

  • Subject: Re: SMART HOME SHOW SET TO DOUBLE IN SIZE
  • From: "David Buckley" <db@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:21:11 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@a...> wrote:

> And do what there?

Put everyone in a...

No

Subject to bodies and enthusiasm, of course, but demonstrate some of
the stuff we've (royal we) been up to, and show what is possible by
thinking outside the expensive for expensive sake?

Given that the show in the big hall is a off-beat home show (ie its
not the Ideal Home show), it saeems the same sorts of oddballs that go
there are curious about what HA offers...?

Just an idea?  Maybe a crap one :-)