Latest message you have seen: Re: Problem with sockets

Re: File server with CD or DVD burner support

You could take a look at openfiler.org particularly the snapshots part for
backups. tis free too.

"A snapshot is a read-only point-in-time copy of an existing volume
slice (logical volume). The snapshot preserves the data on the logical
volume as it was at the point the snapshot of the logical volume was taken.
Changes can be made to the original logical volume, known as the snapshot
source volume, without affecting the data on the snapshot. "

Andy

On 11/05/2005 at 09:40 Patrick Lidstone wrote:

>Any recommendations for a linux distribution along the lines of
>http://www.serverelements.com/naslite.php
which also supports backup