Re: Project Bling

I was asking about turning a laptop into a digital picture frame.
Looks like you have well and truly beaten me to it!!!

My laptop is sitting on the desk in pieces!!

One question.

Where did you get the picture frame from? Looks idea and sturdy
enough to cope with a laptop being 'hung' from it

Ben

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Quinten Uijldert"
<yahoogroups@a...>
wrote:
> Also known as a digital pictureframe ;)
>
> A few weeks ago, someone asked about this on the list, which
prompted me in
> action again as I've been meaning to do one for a long time.
Always planned
> to use Windows and write some screensaver software, but the links
posted
> pointed me towards Damn Small Linux (thanks, whoever it was!) which
I hadn't