RE: phone-tastic

> > Yes - it does sync. I have the SL100 and have synced it to
Outlook
> > (via the additional cable you have to buy). I found the software
> > crashes a lot during sync though :(

Have decided that the outlook sync is utter pants.
Not storing first + second names separately is unforgivable, and because
you
can't store multiple numbers under one name, you end up with in some cases,
three "Tony Blair" entries or whatever and you have no idea which
one to
pick.
Okay, you can manually sync to other handsets or plug em in turn into the
pc
and sync that way, but is a disappointing step back from the shared (but
not
pc-sync-able) ericsson thing I am replacing that DOES have a shared address
book, but only works half the time.  I believe taking it apart and cleaning
any moisture off the keypad will restore it to it's former glory, bu they
are poxy torx screws and screwed in so tight that the heads on at least one
screw in each handset got damaged beyond repair so I can't take the bloody
things apart :((

I can't believe the fixed line market is so far behind mobiles in terms of
features, looks etc :(

T.