From: Tony Butler [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 May 2005 19:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Plasma cleaning

Folks,

SWMBO has just been complaining that our lovely plasma screen gets very
dusty.
I sugggested she clean it more often and ducked ;) , but what she was
getting at really was that the "special" cloth that came with the
screen (a
bit like a glasses cleaning cloth) really just seems to push the dust from
one side of the screen to the other rather than actually removing it.

So....anyone know of a good cleaner for plasmas, and can you just bung
these
(useless) special cloths in the washing machine?

It's a pioneer jobbie with a plastic rather than glass screen, so has to be
suitable for that sort of surface.

Thanks,

Tony

_____