Re: [ADVERT] CBUS Saturn Switches for sale

  • Subject: Re: [ADVERT] CBUS Saturn Switches for sale
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:50:14 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 5 May 2005, Gareth Cook wrote:

> I have 5 Saturn switches that have 4 buttons up for grabs. Yours for
=A37=
5=20
> each. All have a stamped manufactured date of April 2005 (so very
new).=20
> All boxed with manuals, etc.
>=20
> Here's a link (they are =A3130 here) -=20
> http://www.cbus-shop.com/product_info.php?cPath=3D36_34&products_id=3D60

That is a rather misleading post.

The grey import items you are selling were bought at discounted prices
from Australia without either Clipsal UK or Clipsal Australia's approval.
The buyer will not be able to claim any warranty or support from Clipsal
directly.

The URL you are quotating from our website is the retail price, inclusive
of VAT. The current UK Integrator price on the item is in fact slightly
cheaper than your selling price. Although VAT is excluded but it can be
reclaimed where appropriate.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx