Re: [OT] My mini experience

>> Highly recommended upgrade.
>
> I went for the 1GB straightaway so wasn't able to compare so that's a
> good heads up.

I've done that before with stuff - bought and setup the full monty
initially, so never really appreciated where the extra $$ went ;)

> Let us know your revised thoughts once you get the mouse sorted,
> it'll be interesting to see just what a difference it will make - I'm
> expecting it to make a substantial difference and it will probably
> feel like someone has tied one hand behind your back for the last few
> months. I very rarely need to access my PC these days.

When I use the lappy to control the mini then I regain some semblance of
normality, but there are just still times (memory of a goldfish here, I
can't remember a specific example at the minute) where I end up thinking
"sod it, this will be quicker and/or easier in windows",
sometimes in
relation to finding out how to achive something I'm used to doing rather
than the task itself being more cumbersome.

It would have been nice of apple to include *something* paper you could
browse through to get an idea of key features etc.  I hate reading online
manuals :(