From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tony Butler
Sent: 03 May 2005 22:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] My mini experience

> When an application is running, an icon appears in the
"dock", with a
> black triangle underneath (to differentiate the applications that you
> have on the dock permanently but aren't running).

Yup, got that little subtle hint from the mac ;)

> Right clicking (or click and hold with a one button mouse) will pop up
> a menu for that application. Normally, the top part of that menu will
> show a list of all windows opens for that application.
>
> Is that what you want?

That's what I want yes.
The one-button thing is part of what makes me less productive - I got a
wireless one button mac mouse.
I can't believe apple have believed one button is enough for so long!
One of the reasons I tend to vnc in even in the same room as the mini - my
"proper" mouse for my "proper" pc is a logitech
cordless with about a
zillion buttons, scroll wheel etc etc - ps/2 only and connected to a KVM,
so
I can't use it on the mac even if I wanted to :(

Cheers,

Tony