From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Marc Fuller
Sent: 03 May 2005 13:07
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] 19" rack size ?

It's a nightmare isn't it. The frustrating thing is, I can get full size
racks, and small racks occasionally, but mine is a 3/4 height rack, and I
am
having real problems getting hold of another. I am seriously thinking of
trying to make my own. I'm going to check tonight the proper size and make,
see if I can track down a manufacturer. I've been searching Ebay for the
past few months (when the crack was still small) and still nothing :(

Cheers

Marc