From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)
Sent: Tue 03/05/2005 08:49
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] 19" rack size ?

Marc,

I presume it's a glazed, or part-glazed door. Do you need to replace the
whole door, or just the glazed part? In the last Rittal rack I built (a
QuickRack) the perpsex was held in by screwed clips. B&Q (and others no
doubt) sell thin perspex sheets intended for greenhouses etc. - maybe
you could cut a new piece to suit?

If it's any different, maybe you could post up a photo some where - it
might be easier to suggest a solution if I could see the problem :-)
(or send it to me off-list).

Cheers,

Tim H.