RE: [OT] Purleese!!!

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Purleese!!!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:02:55 +0100

:-D

> and yet you keep coming back for more. Must be Billie :-)

Could be...

...well, either that or just a distinct lack of anything better on telly!

(Is it just me or has terrestrial TV gone downhill over the last five or
six
years? I used to love watching stuff like "Horizon" and other
programs of
that type ... Maybe they're still on but I'd never know because all my
missus watches is soaps and other pap!)

Phil

P.S. Terry won...

P.P.S. Yes, I did vote for him...

P.P.P.S. Twice (once for me and once for the missis)

P.P.P.P.S. Someone please wake me up - I'm trapped in a nightmare of crap
TV! HEEEELP!