RE: [OT] Bluetooth in car

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Bluetooth in car
  • From: "David Irwin" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:44:02 +0100

Afternoon all. I hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday and all...
(sorry to those poor people having to work!!)

Just felt I had to join in here with all the comments about Li-Ion
batterie=
suffering from being constantly top-up charged.

Keeping Li-Ion batteries at full charge is the best way of maintaining
them=
.
The life of a Li-Ion battery is defined as a number of deep discharge
cycle=
(where the battery is discharged below 70% or below) and although I don=92t
know what this is for phones it is about 500 cycles on a laptop / notebook
battery.

For a full explanation (probably better than I can articulate) have a look
at http://www.ergo.co.uk/Support/Files/tips.html#battery

Dave