Re: [OT] Bluetooth in car

> Depends what you do with your phone ... I have a rucksack that goes
> everywhere with me. My phone(s) stay in there all the time and I
always
> forget to take my phone out when I get in the car. My BT car kit
connects up
> to my phone even if I have lobbed my bag in the boot and so I think it
is
> real progress!

I have one (a Sony BT in car kit) and its great.  It requires no
setting up of the phone at the start of the journey, as soon as i get
in the car and turn on the ignition it activates. The phones BT
function is always on (and hidden)

If i've been silly and forgotten the phone, i now get a warning beep
when i turn on the ignition. Very handy. And it will handle up to 5
different phones.
The only con is that it doesn't charge the phone, but you can always
add in a charger if need be. However with the length of battery life
these days, its not as essential as it used to be.