Latest message you have seen: Re: Sonos major fopar

RE: Re: 7" LCD's

  • Subject: RE: Re: 7" LCD's
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:22:45 +0100

D'oh. I should pay more attention. Thanks :-)

and also "Input for connection
> to a DVD-player or camera"!!!
>
> No mention of the screen being inverted

It's on the previous web page, see:
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Whats_New/index.html
and scroll
down to find the screen.

although it looks
> widescreen so if it was inverted I guess it would look pretty strange.

I assume it means it rotates the image 180 degrees so you could mount
the screen upside down but have the image the right way up :-)

> As it's 12V I may get one to build into the bathroom.
>
> Good price, good find.

I just stumbled across it while looking for fire-rated downlighters :-)
(see the top of the new link above)

> Dave

Cheers,

Tim.

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)"
> <haweste@a...> wrote:
> > Stuart,
> >
> > I just came across this one at TLC, was this it ? (it has the
image
> > inverter you mentioned) It's under 100 quid (plus vat).
> > http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/TLTV7.html
> >
> > Although it's got an inbuilt tuner, there's no mention of an
aerial
> > socket, just it's own extendable aerial.
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Tim H

video