Latest message you have seen: EyeSpy247 Launch New EXT+ HD WiFi IP CCTV Camera

Re: The great Sonos revoloution

Gareth,

I think you're missing the point? Although it's ebay its not an auction,
its
an E Bay shop. He sells at a fixed price, it the "buy it now"
price. He
doesnt have just one of them. His advert clearly states he will pay all
import duty and VAT. If you click on his name you will see in excess of
£3000 satisfied customers from all over the world. You can contact them and
ask them how the transaction went, or just rely on the comments they have
already made on the site.

His price is higher than that on the Sonos Site, but then again, can you
get
them any cheaper?

Jason