Latest message you have seen: RE: Wanted: cheap, deep 19" rack

RE: Web server DNS name

  • Subject: RE: Web server DNS name
  • From: "Andrew M Stemen" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:25:59 -0500

I may be restating something that has already been suggested, but what I
would do is have some web server respond to 'telephone' on port 80, and the
index page would just redirect you to the actual web page that you want to
go to - which could be any path, since when redirecting, you could type in
any URL to send the user to...

Andrew