Re: Fw: Re: Sonos, and thanks for all the fish

Yup, very stylish looking paperweight now sits in my living room.
What were the chances of that ;)  Funny thing was the first one went
in no problems, it was the excitement after coming back from a weekend
away setting up the next that I suddenly remembered, literally as I
plugged the power cord in....  I rapidly switched the remaining unit
to 230V.

Still, lucky I bought 4 ZPs, I'd be even more annoyed if I had blown
the second of an only pair and had to play with my one zone!

-Dan