From: Martin Nye [mailto:martin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 March 2005 09:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Introduction - new member

Greetings, I look forward to being part of the group.

My current interest is the Sonos system, which seems like the sort of
product that the market has been waiting for.

Interested to hear people's views on the system in general, and in
particular what sort of speakers would get the best out of it (any views
on Orb?).

Also interested to get any recommendations about any
companies/individuals in the Swindon/North Wiltshire area who could help
with a multi-room installation in an old house where wiring speakers
requires care and a bit of creativity to make them blend in!

Thanks!

Martin