Re: OT : Home Paper Shredder?

"You pays your money you takes your choice"

I've been through two of the =A330 ones in the last four/five years,
currently have an =A380 fellows job that's lasted over two years.

On that basis I'd spend more rather than less and go for one with a
metal housing if your can afford it.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:23:02 -0000, Ward, David <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxx>
wro=
te:
>=20
> Ben,
>=20
> I'd steer clear of the 'Fellows' ones around the =A330 mark
>=20
> Ours died after about 6 months - when they say light use, they really
mea=
n light use!
>=20
> We now have a =A335 one from Asda which is muh beefer and seems to be
hol=
ding up well ;)